Please take a few minutes to complete this questionnaire BEFORE starting the educational modules. It would be extremely helpful for us to gather data on our curriculum!
Please take a few minutes to complete this questionnaire AFTER completing the educational modules. Thanks!
An introduction to how climate and health are closely linked, and especially, how healthcare plays a role in shaping our environment.
Learn more about the complex subject of waste management in a healthcare setting.
- Introduction: Why is Efficient Waste Management Important?
- Local Context
- Barriers to Healthcare Waste Disposal and Recycling
- Healthcare Waste Management Initiatives in Quebec
- Tips and Tricks for Individuals
Learn more about the principles of circular economy, energy consumption and efficiency, and water use (as a resource to manage).
- Circular Economy
- Energy Efficiency and Consumption
- Water Use and Resource Management
- Tips & Tricks for Individuals
Learn more about the food procurement model in hospitals and food wastage.
chemicals and treatments
Learn more about harmful chemicals and how to make green choices in terms of medications and treatments, while ensuring to provide evidence-based care.